Feeds RSS

Friday 6 June 2008

When it is time

In the ferry on the way to Pangkor Island.

On the deck of the ferry.

Gay on the left. Don't ask what we were doing.

Heh heh heh.

The ass-jump-of-glory.

Messing about at the swings. It was a frigging hot afternoon.

The last morning there. This is me favorite shot hehe. =)

These pictures are way overdue, I know. Yep the gf and I paid Pangkor another visit on the 23rd of May, this time with her parents, brother and Xinru. How I wish I am still there instead of having to be couped up under house-arrest like Aung San Suu Kyi. With the sea at my doorstep, with the pure sunrise and sunset just a window's glance away.

For more pictures you can check the gf's blog here.

And finally the weekend has arrived! Well, not like it makes any difference to studying, but yea. More of because Euro '08 is going to kick off! Woohoo! And hopefully I can spare a little time to go out with the gf. Haven't gone out in AGES. =\

0 comments: