Feeds RSS

Friday 8 January 2010

weekends hurry

Laptop running on Windows 7 now! And I have to say, it is so much faster -_- Damn Vista taking up so much RAM to run its shit.

Progress test coming up, and was having a talk with my PBL mates from Uni of Manchester about it since they had it since Sem 1. 120 MCQ questions, and at that time they could only answer 4 or 5. So I'm guessing this time we should at least get half right eh? Ignore the 4th and 5th year stuff haha and I'm gonna use my Magic Answer Dice to get the answer. Luckily, unlike those in S'ban, there isn't negative marking + it's not an official exam though obviously it is best to pass it anyway.

More worried about the mock OSCEs actually. 120 MCQs is fine. Imagine if they are you to explain to the 'patient' regarding the use of prednisolone, or any other medication for that matter. Damn.

Celebrated our 10 months a few days back :) How did it all pass so quickly I will never know. Seems like just yesterday when we went out for Valentine's, and it seemed like just yesterday when it was the month of June. Just hope that the next few years will pass fast too!

0 comments: