Feeds RSS

Tuesday 12 January 2010

woot

Just had a sudden rush of blood this afternoon and I wanted to get something for the gf, and I decided to get her either the new Google Nexus One or a laptop! Lol I know random but hey, there were some pretty good deals out there earlier today.


The Nexus just looks awesome. Was just 5 seconds away from bidding for it on eBay (since buying direct on Google means shipping from USA means VAT and shipping fees) for 450pounds but the gf convinced me to otherwise. It's not even released in the UK yet lol.

Then headed to look at the new Inspirons on the Dell website but sadly the 11z doesn't have a build-in DVD/CD player. Pity. Maybe later on in the year I suppose. Damn VAT making everything so expensive plus it is raised this year as well son of a gun.

Maybe it's time to start dusting off my books and start reading up for the progress test. Sigh.

0 comments: