Feeds RSS

Thursday 24 December 2009

Xmas eve eve

Another awesome day with the girlfriend has passed. Went to Midvalley today, my favorite hotspot haha. Took us 45 minutes to finally find a parking wtf. Was expecting the area to be free and not congested as we went around 1pm and it is still technically a working day but nooooo. Headed to Madam Kuan's for lunch and just loitered around MPH to complete the noon. And managed to meet Rachel Lee as well in MV by coincidence lol. Dom I know how badly you wish it was you instead eh? =D And she told me that Chialee was to be celebrating her birthday at night as well, so I gave her a ring and apparently she didn't know I was back haha. Wondered how my M'sian phone was calling in.




Some of the deco in MV. Dance performances were going on as well and the crowd was like diarrhoea. But that's what I love about MV lol. The sea of people. Thinking of upgrading my Windows to W7, but it will cost RM480, and I am financially crippled at the moment.

Was great to meet up with friends again; Geo, Cheek, Willy, Karrrrr, Rachel, Lilian, Sean gay, Esther and of course the birthday girl. Hopefully we'll get to do something again before I leave.

0 comments: