Feeds RSS

Friday 18 December 2009

back in the M-S-I-A

Back in KL! Ahh life has never felt this good and complete in a long while :) took the Emirates back to KLIA from Manchester Airport, and apparently on the day I left UK it snowed. Damn. Anyway some shots of the plane interior and the Dubai Int'l Airport. I was on the same flight with Pei Chii and we met Teck Jian at Dubai as well lol. IMU people all ponteng...smart eh.

My future car in Manchester Airport

The plane interior with 1000+ movies and stars in the ceiling lol


The expensive Dubai food. 50g caviar for 800dirham?!! 1dirham = RM1

The bee picked me up from the airport! And I'm crashing in my friend's place in Vista. Went to Ole Ole Bali on the 1st night I was back - 17th Dec. I will kill to get this kind of food in Preston.




Finally had my haircut as well at a not so cutthroat price here. Had just been pigging out with the girlfriend since I have been back lol planning all the foodstuff to eat. Pity there are not really that many good movies out.

Oh and we finished one roll of film with the Diana F+ already! Can't wait to develop it tomorrow as well as go tech shopping haha. Need a new and bigger (1TB woooooo!) external HD and a new mouse as well. Gonna get a Razor to make my Microsoft one his biatch.

Don't wanna think of leaving KL and the gf again. 10 more days?! Sigh.

0 comments: