Feeds RSS

Friday 11 December 2009

Getting into the mood

Christmas dinner at Prego's! It was a dinner for the medical students and it was good. From my turkey dinner and Christmas pudding to the beer and JD coke, and of course the company with T.Rhen, S.Leen, Niha, Mastura and Syed. Some of the pictures from the dinner.

Teong Rhen and Syed. You can almost make out Mastura in the background lol. Having fun drunk. Syed, well, its a secret haha.


The roast turkey! And what's left of my beer in the corner.

And the Christmas pudding, which I swapped with Niha as she didn't like her choice of the vanilla panacotta, which looked something like this.

Was great fun, having to drink and a good laugh with friends. And my net sucks big time now. Ffs we are paying quite a sum for the fastest service and I do expect it to be better.

6 more days!! Oh this is gonna be a splendid Christmas.

0 comments: