Feeds RSS

Tuesday 4 December 2007

What fun.

Is there seriously nothing else to do here in Brunei other than study my bloody CVS notes? Goodness. Ok so I'm going to make a new pair of specs (baby what colour?) and cut my hair soon before going off to HK, but that is in weeks. Oh and maybe I might be popping by KK with mum and Jayne as mum has business there. So I'm gonna crash at Dom's place most likely. Good fast internet here I come. Can't stand dial-up here in Brunei. Selfish dad. Rarr.

And I am trying very damn hard to try to concentrate on my studies and enjoying my hols but all I can do now is miss her so very badly. Aih. Never thought that my end-of-year hols would be this dull and sad. And never thought I need to force myself to enjoy hols. Amazing.

Ah well. CVS notes look quite interesting when put into perspective actually. Plus I have the ever amazing Papa Patho. Oh yes ladies and gentlemen, it is looking to be a holiday full of excitement and joy and fun and shit.

Bollocks.

0 comments: