Feeds RSS

Sunday 16 December 2007

Brunei says hello

So Christmas is coming. The birth of Jesus. In all its glory. Though not celebrating it in Msia with all my relatives, gambling and playing cards, it should be fun in China. I hope. And HK too. The urge to splurge for this festive period is just so damn strong haha. Hey it is after all good for the economy of the world's banks too isn't it. Just doing my part as a citizen of this glorious world.
Right.
Other than that, nothing much goes around here, no sir. Unless you wanna noe about CVS. Blood flow to the upper and lower limbs notes are such a pain in the gluteus maximus. So is the usual patho. Hmmm. New movies also not up to standard. Golden Compass and I Am Legend do not warrant a second watch from me. I might not even watch it if it wasnt for the special effects and Will Smith. And Nicole Kidman. Hope that Warlords (which my dad of all ppl insists on watching soon) and National Treasure 2(the 1st one was brilliant) would be good and not waste my B$7.

0 comments: