Feeds RSS

Saturday 13 March 2010

life is good

Preston for the weekends! It's good to be back in my own room with the speakers blasting and with the internet right in front of me on my 15" instead of my LG phone. Though I must say Blackburn is just great to be at too. Giving me the college dorm lifestyle that I never had. Plus the group that went with me (Malaysians and Putihs) is an awesome group. But it is always good to be back 'home' I have to admit.

Been 'working' in one of the GPs in Blackburn for the past 2 weeks. I say working as I have my own consultation room and I'm half-prescribing already. Great can I just quite med school now and be a GP and earn some hard cash? Don't judge, I'm just being realistic and honest. Money is still a kind of a big deal. Plus was also giving out flu and travel vaccines. I really love being attached to this GP of mine. Guess a big part of that is - no not good experience, rather - free lunches hahaha. Sexy kebabs. You would think that doctors will be smarter than to order oily and fatty food for meals. Hahaha who am I kidding I couldn't give half a rat's ass. Food is still food (especially free ones).

Gonna go on a mad downloading spree now to compensate on lost time this week and next week too. Though I must say that I have not been in the mood to watch any movies at all hmmm. Just been enriching my ears with music, and rotting my eyes with Family Guy old seasons haha. Still damn funny shit.

Counting down the months/days till I get back into your arms. Till I know I'm home :)

Silverchair - The Greatest View

0 comments: