Feeds RSS

Wednesday 3 March 2010

Even for a moment

Back in Preston! Though just for a day lol. Heading back to Blackburn later in the evening haha. G.P at 9am tomorrow morning and I don't really feel excited about waking up at 6am to catch the bus and then the train and then a cab. Reason to come back: to skype with the girlfriend because it's our anniversary!!

A stranger you were once.
Then, with a gentle look I took your hand.
As our lives engaged,
you lit my life and we have never looked back.
Now that a year has passed,
ours souls have become one.
How fortunate we are
that we have found the love so true
that everyone dreams about.

I love you :) Happy anniversary to us!!

What a time to start Blackburn sigh. In fact, I wish I can be back in KL now. Seriously can't wait to get myself back there. I know life is making it hard for us right now but we got to take all we got and make it the best for us.

On the other hand, I have bought my tickets back to KL for the summer holidays! On the condition that I pass my exams in May and June. Have to pick up the slack I suppose between now and then sigh.

0 comments: