Feeds RSS

Saturday 27 March 2010

heaven & hell

Wow. What a great night out in Manchester for the pubcrawl. Such a damn pity we had to leave at 11pm as we had to catch the last train back to Blackburn. Fuck. Imagine 600+ medical students running around the town in scrubs - green, blue & maroon - shouting and jumping around like monkeys hahaha. Awesome. Plus I had about 10 vodka shots as they were only a pound each. Wheeeeeeee. Pity I didn't bring my camera along. No good sharp pics. Pity couldn't get to stay till 2am.

Also in Manchester last night was 50Cent wtf. In the Manchester Evening News Arena in Victoria Station. Nice crowd. Could even smell weed in the air when we walked past them.

I need to start saving money to spend when I get back to KL. For our little getaway! :)

0 comments: