Feeds RSS

Wednesday 4 November 2009

happy returns

Back in the A&E today after a 2 week absence and I must say it felt so much better than being in a GP clinic. Making me rethink my career path.

Getting the chance to be in the mortuary tomorrow. Let's hope there will be at least one interesting case for post-mortem; well not that I am hoping lots of people will die by tonight, but...just saying, for learning purposes it will be cool haha.

Guy Fawkes Night coming up on the 5th, this Thursday. Really hope to make it for the bonfire, at least then it will be warm.

So many birthdays coming soon and they are all so important people's birthdays as well. Due to the distance I suppose I can't give them presents now can I? =D Heng's this weekend, the sister's and the bee's both next week.

Youtubing around and Seth MacFarlane is super! Lol the voiceover for Family Guy clips just hilarious.

0 comments: