Feeds RSS

Saturday 31 January 2009

Kanasai

Heading back to Msia tomorrow. Having mixed feelings about going back this time. I mean, there isn't anything to look forward too anymore, unlike before. Except for EOS 5. Yea that is such a great thing isn't it.

CNY had been ok. 2009 had been tough, very tough. Hope it looks up soon or I will kill something. Or someone. Plus the internet over in my vista apartment isn't working for MY laptop only, while my housemate can use it. Wtf wtf wtf. Not to forget my left knee still hurts. Think must be that time I was playing futsal and had a collision with Ah Loo. Damn.

One piece of good news is that Pink Panther 2 is releasing Feb 5th! I'm definitely gonna watch that haha. And this holiday had been a waste of my time in the sense that I haven't been studying much. Sigh. Other than doing PBL and the 1st week of MSK. Should've brought back my Sem3 stuff. Ahh who am I kidding. Probably can't concentrate anyway, so what the hell.

I need a drink. Big time. Let's see if I can get a bottle of Chivas at KLIA.

0 comments: