Feeds RSS

Thursday 22 January 2009

Flip it all back

It seems everyone has their story to tell. But sometimes all it takes is just for someone to listen to you and hear you out. And hopefully giving you good advice.

2009 suddenly showed its ugly side. So soon. Maybe my ignorance has been a mistake. Fluctuating. Just like the currency and the economy lately. Why can't you just stay fixed? Humans and their emotions. Sometimes I think they are a big mistake in this world.

Wow found someone who went through something similar. Amazing what God sends to you when you are in need. Just have to keep an open eye and open heart. Thanks.

Started on CVS today but couldn't continue for more than 4 notes. Do not wish to elaborate. I wish I have a cupboard that I can go to and hide away from the world and pray that when I open it the thunder will have passed.

The insignificance.

0 comments: