Feeds RSS

Tuesday 14 October 2008

What are the things that make you feel like you have been a horrible person, be it as a son, daughter, lover, mother, boss, student or basically just any person? It is hard isn't it, be perfect and trying to live up to people's expectations and having to please them everyday. Which is why some people just choose to ignore their expectations and plan how to escape that duty of theirs, and by doing so are able to live their lives 'fully'. Does this make them a horrible person, or a horribly smart person in planning and deceiving?

Have been waking up in a daze for the past few days at 8am though I've been sleeping at 3am+. Wonder what's wrong with me. Why do I like to accept things for the way they are (sometimes) and just any problems off, convincing myself that it is ok and nothing is wrong and getting myself to carry on with the situation still unsolved? I know it's shit.

I guess I don't know what I want anymore. Did I ever?

0 comments: