Feeds RSS

Saturday 11 October 2008

Patho patho


13 better not be an unlucky number. Happy 13 months baby : )

Went ice-skating yesterday at Sunway Pyramid. I'm a pro when it comes to skateboards, but ice-skating?? Yea it was my first time, convinced by the gf - who knows how to ice-skate!! - to go and try. It wasn't that bad I would have to say; in fact it was quite fun haha. Proudest moment? I didn't fall down at all : D 

Then we went to TGV and watched Pathology. Made me want to think twice about Dr Thani and Dr Annie Tay the next times I see them in IMU. Yea it was a short movie, and the plot a little predictable, but I thought it wasn't that bad a movie. Ok probably wasn't that worth RM10, but sure, download it or watch it on HBO. Or Blu-Ray, which will be really cool for the gory bits. Karmen this is probably the movie you've been waiting for since it has Milo Ventimiglia in it as lead actor. 

Anyway, have been studying. A little. Since my ICA is in a month's time or so and there are 3 systems to cover. Damn. I'm almost done on endocrine so I'll see how it goes on the OLIS. Or SILOS or whatever it's called. The P.Kumar notes in endo really kills you. 

0 comments: