Feeds RSS

Sunday 6 July 2008

Pre-birthday

With the disappointment behind me, I picked Geowin up from his place and we went to church together to redeem ourselves and look for some answers. And I think we found them. Or I did anyway. Everything that happens God has a reason, and I totally accept that. We just have to keep going and God will be with us.

After church we went to this restaurant/bar at Sunway called the Borneo Rainforest. Chialee and Sean already bought the birthday cake and they wanted to surprise me, so they asked Geo to stall me, which he did horribly haha.

We were waiting at the front of the waterfall area.....

Me: What we waiting here for? Though they are in front of the big screen? *points to the screen at the other end*
Geo
: Just chilling dude. Wanna see what they do here.
Me
: -__- ok I go see if they are there.

Come on la bro, you can act better than that haha even as a cripple. So this is the birthday cake that they bought for me. Strawberry ice cream cake. Heh. Thanks guys for the cake. And the present! Which is a Nike jersey. It's in the washing so I can't take a picture.


However the only thing we ate was pizza. And we drank cocktails. Oh and shisha. Hogged by Cheekin.



Then we went into Euphoria!! Malaysia's first super club! Though I am underage. Heh heh. Though they played dance and house music throughout the night it was find I guess.

0 comments: