Feeds RSS

Wednesday 2 July 2008

Errrbody in the club get tipsy

2 more days till the results for the EOS comes out. Couldn't be more nervous though I try not to show it. Definitely do not want to fail and resit. Why OSPE, why?!

Tickets back to Brunei already booked and bought. Heading back there on the 9th of July. And back here again on the 1st of August. 1 month without the gf. Better than 2 months I guess huh. Currently reading 'The Count of Monte Cristo', the classic by Alexandre Dumas. Zakhir came over last night to practice his OSCE with me, and he commented that we don't have time at all to read any other books other than medical journals and books. How true. How I miss the times when I used to just read fiction and literature everyday.

This new Vanessa Hudgens' album 'Identified' actually have songs that are not bad, considering that all other songs nowadays are crap. Just didn't expect it to be this good haha. (My expectations are quite low) Worth downloading, let alone buying the original album.

And Chialee, there is age limit for Euphoria! Well according to Karmen anyway. So how? -_- The website is damn cool though. http://www.euphoria.com.my/

0 comments: