Feeds RSS

Tuesday 29 July 2008

Enough to go to Sem 4 please!

Resits are done! From my point of view I thought it was pretty ok, some stations were quite straightforward. Achike scolded me for using my left hand to give him the sticker WTF, and then later said that I'll pass the station haha. Cool. Htin Aung was ok. History taking I got all the details, only the diagnostic tests for the diagnosis I wasn't sure. One SP was so kind to me heh. It was an Indian man, relatively middle-aged. I was supposed to take his past medical history.


Me: So sir, I will now be taking your past med hist. Were you hospitalized for any previous illnesses?

Him: No no no, before that you must ask me if I have any long standing illnesses! Go on, ask me.

Me: ......erm ok, do you any long standing illnesses?

Him: Yes yes, thanks for asking! I have diabetes, HTN...............


LOL. All these while he had his script in front of him; I should have just knocked him unconscious and took it away. He even told me that he visited his daughter a few days ago who had chicken pox, and now he has the rashes too. Though he didn't tell that to anyone else so I'm not sure if it is of any use.

Praise the Lord.

0 comments: