Feeds RSS

Tuesday 9 November 2010

yes this blog is still alive - barely


This has got to be the most useless blog at the moment. Left alone and ignored. Even didn't mention here that I've recently got myself a new laptop (above). And phone (also above). It isn't the Desire HD that I wanted partly due to a lack of funds and, well, I'll just flash this phone with the latest Android 2.2 and make it work till I get the Desire. Or Windows Mobile 7. Whichever.

Oh and OSCEs coming up in 2 weeks covering paeds and OBGYN.

Preparations are...I'm not sure how to describe them actually. I wouldn't say unprepared but...I just hope they wouldn't ask stupid questions. One of the seniors was asked to take a history from a stepdad and a boy, and the boy has been burning and kicking cats and stabbing hamsters. Fun isn't it. All in 7 minutes. Not exactly something you would want as your 1st station.

Kind of scared I suppose. Just looking to pass the OSCE which I suppose if you look at it shouldn't be that difficult but then who am I kidding. Sigh. Just wish that life can be easier right now.

One more month till December. C'mon c'mon c'mon.

0 comments: