Feeds RSS

Friday 26 November 2010

Thank goodness for games. And sitcoms and Family Guy to keep me going through the nights. No wonder depression rates are so high in the UK. Dark at 4pm, and then it starts to frost and snow. To make things worse, there is no cybercafes, no mamak and malls & shopping close at 6pm. Terrible shit.

People ask me how do I stand life in vista and IMU. Believe me, I would give anything to be back there again studying. Heck, maybe even Seremban. Ok maybe not, but you get my point. One of the good things here is supposed to be shopping, and even that it is so expensive compared to the US thanks to the ridiculous 18% tax on all items.

On the bright side....exams are over! Now just need to rearrange my portfolio into something half good, and get ready for my SSC report. On the not so bright side....really hope I can pass my OSCEs...damn OBGYN is totally not my thing. Give me paeds anyday.

0 comments: