Feeds RSS

Tuesday 24 August 2010

Been so tired of late. Jetlag, stupid timetable and most importantly being away from the gf is starting to weigh down on me. Just have to soldier on I suppose.

Recently purchased a new LCD TV and an Xbox360!! Wheeeee! Something I should've done last year. There will still be free time so I guess that's ok. Except for this weekend where I will be on-call Friday through until Sunday. My life is filled with fun.

Already planning the trip back to Malaysia in December. So pricey though sigh. I think I should just not buy any more items from now on till then. Survive on bread and sausages and cucumber + lettuce haha. Not as bad as it sounds actually.

Been quite busy of late and my mind is just occupied with stuff. Sorry baby if it seems like I've been ignoring you in any way, or that somehow you think that I'm not missing you. That's just plain nonsense. There is nothing more that I would rather do than just think about lazing with you on the beach on a sunny afternoon, or watch brainless comedies with you and have gorgeous food with you. It will all be worth it in the end ok? Just got to give it some time I suppose =\ I love you hunny.

0 comments: