Feeds RSS

Saturday 24 April 2010

ermm...surprise erica mak!




This has got to be the best phone out there now. Honestly. It is just so damn awesome I feel like getting one for myself as well! Sorry baby it was meant to be a surprise but yea FedEx is, well, expensive mostly due to the charges at the Malaysian customs, and no one is heading back to KL now as well. But man, fuck me silly, because this phone is just so good! Compared to this my LG is shit sorry to say. What can I say, Sony Ericsson is still the best.

Sony Ericsson Xperia X10

I would say £300 well spent!

Speaking of which one of my phones just died on me. My SE K810i sobs :( I use that phone to call back home and I was restarting the phone and it just didn't want to start up anymore. Just displayed flashing lights. Sad. 3 years now it has let a good life. Means I need to get a phone for my Orange sim card. !@%$!%~$!%#!@

0 comments: