Feeds RSS

Tuesday 6 April 2010

crafted

The Aberdeen people came and left, and I wish them all the luck up there in the cold north. It was great fun having a big group around again with familiar faces. Especially talking nonsense till 4 - 5am with Nagen haha. Gonna miss them all as the house becomes empty again and the weather just isn't going to improve. Grey grey grey grey grey clouds can drive people to depression - hence the insanely high rate of depression among people here. Can't blame them. Never in my life have I been missing the sun so much. Never thought of how important it is; both heat and rays of brightness. Looking out now all I see grey clouds, wet roads and dirty brown brick roofs. Sounds like something from an Oasis music video but it ain't glamorous at all. Sure, it is peaceful, but it is equally as dead.

Some things are just meant to be. Just as how some people are meant for each other. How does one know though? I mean, among the millions of people in the world, why her? Why him? I suppose it depends on each individual to decide this, but for me, all I can say is that when I am down and out and feeling like shit, you called right on time to brighten up my day and you are the only one that can do that. I love you bee.

0 comments: