Feeds RSS

Thursday 28 May 2009

Fly, fly, fly away

Back from Brunei. The only thing I brought back was a runny nose. Then up to Penang the bee and I went on Wednesday! Planned to stay overnight there as well at one of the hotels at Ferringhi. Didn't know which one as long as it is cheap hehe. So began our roadtrip up north at 8am. Ok more like 9am cuz my uncle gave me the wrong directions at first.

The long drive up was boring and monotonous. The bee and I entertained ourselves by being emo and argueing and being angry with each other and then making up for it after every 15mins. Lol. And had to msg Karmen for directions and she was such a dear to call back and tell me everything. Thanks Kar :)

Finally reached there around 1pm only to find that the hotel we reserved wasn't all that nice and the beach that it was facing sucked. So we had to go hotel-hopping to check their rates and the beaches and we finally landed in Bayview Beach Resort! Rm155 for a night and the beach and hotel surroundings were damn nice.

Anyway pictures speak a thousand words - or more - so I'll let them do the talking.






Horse looks sexier yes? :D

And last but not the least,


Oh and managed to wake up at 3.30am and trudged down to the main lobby to watch ManUtd lose to Barcelona. Sad case. And I'm still stuck with the runny nose and mild fever.

EOS results out today 3pm! Freaking nervous. Already filled out the forms sent by Uni of Manc. Please don't give me a heart attack.

0 comments: