Feeds RSS

Thursday 12 February 2009

Virtual-ness

CVS - check
Respi - 5 more notes

Fatigue - 90%

Been pushing myself so hard. I think it is the best drug to desensitize any feelings. Except for the cold. Fuck the library is like a meat freezer after 7pm, and apparently the Seminar Rooms are stuffy and hot. End up someone owes me a virtual warm hug and me owing someone a virtual air-con. Lol.

Decided not to go Euphoria tonight. Too tired. Probably the right choice. I think I can just plonk at any time. This morning I could barely open my eyes after blinking. Wtf. Having anatomy lectures every morning at 8am is really bad. Shit bad.

Sigh.

2 comments:

lishun said...

revise. sem. 4. first.

it carries the bulk of your eos.

sem3 can wait. seriously.

Jonathan said...

ok thanks =) i will do that.