Feeds RSS

Saturday 21 February 2009

The Rock Corner Hug

Walked in the rain today to go and see someone. Haven't really took a nice stroll in a drizzle for quite awhile now. It was fun. Though I really shouldn't have wore the jeans. But it dried anyway so yea.

Waited in the park. For her and the dog. My file and notes did come in useful it seemed. The park reminded me of Brunei - the place I lived and the beautiful neighbourhood. Open air area with terrace houses with lots of trees and bushes. And a nice little park. What more can be better than that? Oh wait, something can be. Or at least, someone. Someone who walks the dog in the rain. Haha.

I miss walking for no reason. Just walking aimlessly. And driving aimlessly of course. An open highway, an open walkway; it doesn't matter. Just let my mind take in the view, cos it sure is different at night.

Life may suck, with all the trouble and studies and all, but with people like you around who eat tiramisu dessert as main course dinner, it might just be alright. =)

0 comments: