Feeds RSS

Monday 15 December 2008

White Xmas

Had the first day of GP postings today. The doctor was a nice enough man, so Chloe didn't have to use her 'charms' to try to persuade the doctor to let us leave early. It ended up to be pretty interesting. Not to mention it came with the free lunch thanks to the doc. 4 more days to go then.

Heading back to Brunei this Saturday. Not really looking forward to it mainly because Xmas there is non-existent. Bet I mentioned this last year too. Sigh. But there isn't a choice so I guess have to follow my family's wishes. One week wouldn't be too long I suppose.

Haven't really been feeling well lately. The stomach and the intestines are having a war down there, and my ulcer is as usual taking its own sweet time to heal. On a separate note, the gf is going to have her ICA this Friday haha. Stressed.

This medical life thing is no joke. Pffft.

0 comments: