Feeds RSS

Friday 5 December 2008

comic time

Weekends are arriving. The year 2008 is almost over. (?!!) And the gf's dad and sis are all coming back soon again early next year for CNY. Wow. Just seemed like yesterday when they were all around for this year's CNY. -_- Father Time needs to take a chill pill. I can only hope that 2009 will be a good year as well. It will be a big year for me; with Sem 5 and the prospect of heading overseas for Phase 2 of my medical life. Kind of freaked out by it and exhilarated at the same time. Just hope that we can all make it.

Already preparing what kind of resolutions I should make for next year. I guess there are many things that I can do to change or make myself a better person but laziness is always getting in the way.

Fridays aure are fun. And lazy. Lazy lazy lazy.

The gf is studying away in the library for her ICA and EOS. It's a mixture of proud and pity I think. Haha. =p

0 comments: