Feeds RSS

Thursday 27 November 2008

Of birds and trees

Been writing more than usual lately. Not on this blog though. Rather it is thanks to the literature selectives that I am taking. They are kind of fun, but it is weird seeing lecturers who one day are teaching you about the recurrent laryngeal nerve and how cutting it can result in a hoarse voice, and the next day they are discussing narratives and blank-verse poems with you. Takes a bit of getting used to I suppose.

Gf busy studying for her big EOS in early January. All the nice movies coming out though haha. Having troubles deciding which university to put as my first choice PMS. Everytime I think that is the university I want to put down, another one that seems better pops into the picture. Annoying. Anyway so far it is Glasgow, then Liverpool then Southampton. Hopefully I can get into one of those.

Wanna play football. Been playing futsal and it just ain't the same. Sigh. But over here there are no free fields like in Brunei. Plus unlikely there are people who would want to play outdoors now that it is raining like mad every evening all the way till midnight. Ahh open field!!

0 comments: