Feeds RSS

Saturday 8 November 2008

Guide to nowhere

Haven't been updating my blog in a long time. Laziness is one thing. Boredom is another. And then of course, there is the tiredness from studying for the ICA on next Friday. Not detached from the world though thank goodness. Gerakan VP 'fell' to his death just a few days ago. And just 2 nights ago an Indonesian maid 'jumped' off the 17th floor of Vista Komanwel C1 to her death. This reminds me of the suicide in Vista B last year when I was in Sem2, and I remembered discussing this in the library e-lab (the old one, with the bottom floor dungeon thing that was so nice to study in) with Ding Yang and the seniors.

On a brighter (?) note, Mr Barack Obama wil soon be known as President Barack Obama of the USA. Well let's just hope that he'll do what he said he'll do, cuz his speeches were sure as hell impressive but all talk and no work is, well, bush-shit. There are so much to report about local politics and such but I'll keep my mouth shut. I can do with no jail time in my record.

Planning on watching Quantum of Solace tomorrow. I need a break from all the tumours and suppressor genes. And physiology arghh. Utterly disgusting section. Hope it's a good movie though I don't fancy this new Bond. Too human I guess. Too cold, humourless and thuggish. But it's Bond nonetheless, hopefully the action scenes are good.

0 comments: