Feeds RSS

Friday 22 February 2008

Words are screaming

I was reminded today how there is still so much to learn and realize in this world. Don't ask what the experience was, 'cause it is personal. I just wonder, "What if". All the previous decisions that I had made in the past, be it the distant or recently, all are pointing me in this direction that I am heading. As if my head isn't already troubled enough by studies and the bloody expensive bills, but now I have daily dilemmas. Dilemmas due to my choices. Wondering if I had made the right decision all this time.

What's the reason. What's the point. Life is already too short.

We can't jump the track, we are like cars on a cable.
Life's like an hourglass, glued to the table.
These mistakes you make you'll just make them again,
If you don't see that it causes so much pain.

0 comments: