Feeds RSS

Monday 4 February 2008

R.I.P

I hate this blogger post page. WHY CAN'T I LOAD PICTURES?!! Everytime got fucking error on page.

But anyway, my cat is dead. I was going to post a super-cute pic of it but wat the heck.

Dear Ginger,

May you rest in peace. I've raised you up since you were a kitten 2 years ago, I've scolded you, fed you, seen you catch and mutilate a bird, ran around like a maniac, climbed the thorny lime tree, had thorns stuck in your paws and had to pull them out for you while you meowed in pain. You have also made the neighbour's female cat pregnant 3 times you horny bastard. Great job I must say =)

You were my companion thru the good times and the hard times. When there wasn't anyone to talk to, you would rub your head against my leg. When I went thru the breakup, you sat there in silence staring at me not making a fuss of me feeding you late (maybe because you have stole food by tearing the rubbish bag you pig). When mum scolded me and I storm out of the house, you would walk around my ankles trying to trip me up telling me not to leave.

The world that you are leaving isn't the best place, so may you have a better and easier life in cat Heaven. Thank you for all the times and memories Ginger.

Love,
Jon your grateful owner and friend

0 comments: