Feeds RSS

Tuesday 1 January 2008

no one can see you cry world

Hmm the 1st blog of the new year. 2008. wonder what wonders it will bring to me this time. Resolutions I have not made. I mean, I am not the kind of person who will purposely for the sake of making resolutions make them. I think that people should change readily and make themselves better and better daily, and not just make it some sort of customary thing to change every new year. But still, there are things that I have vowed to change about myself and I hope to be able to achieve them

Going back to Msia this 6th of January for a week. Sad. I wish I can just go back to Msia and then stay there till Chinese New Year, come back to Brunei to be with family (or even better still they pop over there) and then go back to Msia again on the 10th to start Semester 3.

I miss the girlfriend. More than I had expected to, honestly speaking. But Father Time has been quite good – it has been a month already I haven’t seen her, and only 41 more days to go till February. Ah yes, I’m such a sad person, counting down the days. Coincidently it is also the same countdown to her EOS. Ironic. =D

Let’s all pray that 2008 will be a great year for the gf and I, all my friends and family and also for the poor world which seems to be self-destructing. Such a waste of God’s creation.

0 comments: