Feeds RSS

Saturday 5 January 2008

Great expectations

The only thing on my mind now is Monday, the 7th of January 2008. I just can't wait to see the gf. Heck I can't wait to see my Vista room truth to be said. But you know sometimes you put so much hype and expectation into one day or event and it doesn't live up to your expectations, it sucks. So I am just praying that Monday wouldn't be one of those bad days. Cut us some slack ok Big Man, it has been more than a month already we haven't seen each other.

Oh and CVS stinks. I just can't wrap my head around the damn physiology of things. Arghhh. Sometimes I wonder if I should really be taking this course. But hey it's too late now to turn back so I guess just have to work my way thru it and hopefully the feeling for medicine grows. Hahaha.

0 comments: