Feeds RSS

Saturday 4 September 2010

one and a half

People say long-distance relationships do not have happy endings. Looking back, sure there were bad times as well, but I have never felt more in love with you than I've been before. All we have now is looking at each other through the webcam, but just looking at you, I feel at peace. Calm and complete. Seeing your smile always brightens up my day (and night), and it is one thing that keeps me going. 

Strip me bare of all my money, gadgets & possessions, cuz all I want is you. As I sit in my room at nights while you are asleep, I just think how lucky I am to have someone like you waiting for me on the other side of the world. I know I'm blessed with something - someone - no one else will ever have, for you and I will be together for all sempiternity. 


I love you. Happy 18 months my baby.

0 comments: