Feeds RSS

Saturday 26 September 2009

Autumn calling



Updates. Had a BBQ/housewarming thing at our place 2 weeks ago with all the chicken and pork and lamb and most importantly BEER baby beer!! And fucking disgusting cider urgh. So my house of Dom, Daniel and I together with Teong Rhen's house and Kheng Siong's housemates turned up for a freezing night in the garden. Beer keeps us warm. SO FALSE. Maybe vodka would've helped.

Oh this is my room. Sweet. We have a freaking awesome house with a huge garden as well. That and being 5 minutes away from the hospital.

And me new phone :) Sweeter still haha. Free phone with a contract of 30pounds a month.

And this is one of the gf's presents! :) A Diana F+ camera that she has had her eye on for ages since the catalogue was in Room at MidValley.

I need to find a way to make more cash.

0 comments: