Feeds RSS

Sunday 7 September 2008

Light My Fire

IMU Cup continues. Despite the weather being as terrible as it can ever be thanks to global warming. See people it actually exists. Since when did we have rain and a monsoon season in September?? The North-east monsoon - which is the one that affects us - is usually from November till February. I hate global warming.

Anyway, my batch M107 doing quite ok so far. Gold in netball and squash, silver in male basketball and scrabble, 4th for football. Bowling and chess were also played already but I don't know the results to those. All I know is that we didn't win the gold. It's ok. Badminton later on in the evening. 7pm. Nervous. Badminton is the only sports that can get me nervous. The gf said last night that it is because it is my primary sport. I guess so. We really must get into the finals this year. After all we do have the best male badminton player in IMU. Marcus, in case you were wondering.

Watched the US Open tennis till 5am last night/this morning. Great games. Federer looked like he is finally back to his good old dominating self, while Andy Murray was brilliant and now holds a 2-set lead over Nadal, and their game was postponed till further notice due to - don't hold your breath - rain.

Ok I need my lunch.

0 comments: